Sunday, July 19, 2009

Props to Cart-Dawg

Still no pictures of Tatum crawling in action. It is hard to get pictures when kids are climbing all over you or there are a couple screaming. And usually a camera isn't the first thing that pops in my mind. She has learned another new trick though, she can get to a sitting position after crawling all over me!! But Carter is progressing. I've caught him up on his knees whenever I get him from his nap. He so much more content than the other two so he can lay and play in his crib for awhile. The frustrating part is he would never get on his knees while out and playing. I decided to take a pic while he is in his crib playing.

Soon after that was taken, he has been up and about rocking away out of the crib. Yeah!! It is so cute too, he is just so little. I can't wait to see his little body crawling all over the place. One step at a time I guess. And then here is a pic of Linc after our first thunderstorm. They come quick and are brutal and he sure did not like the hail.
As for family news- Ben took the GRE today and is appyling for Orthodontic programs. We'll see what happens over the next couple of months but I'm afraid a whole new adventure is ahead of us!! But we are proud of Ben and all he has accomplished and continues to do, so we'll follow wherever he needs to go. I'm sure that is easier said than done. I've decided moving is not a lot of fun when babies have so much junk to bring. Oh well!

5 comments:

Mariley Johnson said...

I love the age your babies are at. It just gets more fun from here on out!

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

Your kids are so cute. Aren't the storms out there the best?? That's one of the things I miss most about home.

Cec said...

Crawling!? Dang! Time Flies!! I can't believe how big they are already. It's crazy how it all happens so fast.
Good Luck on the Orthodontics app...I hope all goes well!

Trevor and Heather Caffall said...

I was wondering if you've had any good storms there yet. Yeah for progress on ortho! Keep us informed. Cute kids McDowells! Come visit soon!

Coco said...

our little baylee girl is 15 mos and is in the 5th percentile of her weight...super small! when she started walking 2 weeks b4 her 1st bday everyone said, "she shouldn't be walking--she's too small!!!" it was pretty funny. your little ones are adorable!