Sunday, July 26, 2009

9 months already

We are planning to take some 9 month pics of the kids- nothing fancy but you have to take them on their monthday right!! But these will have to do for now since they are recent and are actually doing something. Thursday, Carlson crew and ours we went up to Stillwater to swim at my aunt Angela's house. It was a blast!! I hope everyone had a good time because I would love to go again. It was great entertainment to have Spencer and McKay, Chrissy and Angela were both SO helpful and it was a chance for me to get out of the house. We are so glad Carlson's live so close by. We also hope they don't get sick of us too fast because they are great friends and are really the only ones we have right now. Sad huh?? We miss other/more friends, but love who we got stuck with!!Linc is our stud on the water

Angela with Carter Bug and McKay- she is a trooper
Me with Taters.
Chrissy helping, as usual, feeding Carter- and then Spence

After swimming and driving home with screaming kids towards the end and the boys (Husbands) having a long day of work- Pete picked up some pizza and had dinner together. Here is McKay after devouring his Pizza!! It looked much messier in person, but oh well.And then Mayittho!! Her and sometimes her sisters will come over to help me and play with the babies. What an Angel!! They are on summer break and have nothing to do- so they say- so they'll hang out for 5 hours or so and just play with them. Or while they are sleeping I can run to the store. Her and sister Melissa even let us go out for dinner and games on Friday!! Tatum screamed for hours as usual, I hope to doesn't scare them from coming back, but they are amazing little helpers. They bring me a much relief!! I'm trying to figure out what I am going to do when school starts...
And a little update. Tatum finally had her first tooth poke through yesterday and the other bottom tooth is close behind. Carter is getting close to crawling, he moved a knee and hand last night!! and he also ate some puffs today. Maybe he'll just skip the cereal and baby food junk and we can move straight to real food. That wouldn't be too bad if his little body can handle it. Welp- I think that about covers it for now.

2 comments:

KH said...

I can't believe how fast they are growing up. I am glad you have the Carlsons there to hang out with. I love reading your updates. Hope you guys are well.

Mariley Johnson said...

it doesn't matter where you live! People just can't get enough of you nad the babies!
they're adorable by the way.