Wednesday, July 29, 2009

All Grown up!

They are all grown up and they still love me. Today they had their 9 month check-up and everything went great. I was a little nervous to try out a new doctor, just because I don't know otherwise, and it was much better. Only took an hour to check out all three of them and she was fantastic. No problems, they are all on the growth charts- non-adjusted!! That is a huge step. Carter is in the 2% or something for weight but he is on the charts. So Tatum measured in at 17.1 lbs, 27.5 in. Lincoln at 18.3 lbs, 28.25 in. Carter at 16.4 lbs, 27.25 in. It is amazing what a difference 2 lbs still makes. Linc seems huge and heavy next to Carter. Maybe it is just because he is always standing and pulling on me that he seems so heavy and strong. Carter still will not eat any non-milky substance but supposedly that is ok. I was told he may just jump straight to table food which scares me a little bit, but would make life much simpler than having to start from scratch. I can't wait until they all can feed themselves though. If they are cranky and hungry- they can sit at the table and eat finger foods while I get more food ready. Ummm, No shots today so that made things a little easier and I had my cousin and friends there to help. They were fantastic and such a relief to have around. *So this was singing time on Sunday. Sometimes I get lucky and a song totally calms them down. They usually don't sit this good and watch so that was fun. Then we went for a bike ride and tried out the trailer. I used the Baby Bjorn with Tatum and rode a bike while Ben pulled the boys. Don't they just look like best buds in here!! Holding Tatum and riding a bike was a little tricky and probably a little unsafe- but you can't argue with us when it gives us a chance to get out of the house even if it is hot and muggy outside. Then Ben went outside to sweep the porch after a day of yard work while I was getting things done in the kitchen. It is so fun to watch Linc and Taters crawl around- but more fun to see how excited they get when they see their Dad through the door. They'll both pull themselves up and start banging on the window. It was awesome. They just love their Daddy!! They are just getting so big! Crazy how fast time flies.

10 comments:

Daniel & Kelli McDowell Family said...

SO SO Cute. Love the last picture of them banging on the door. And the first one of everyone sitting. Miss you guys!

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

so cute!! Love the pic of singing time!

Heidi Nielson said...

They are getting so big! The boys look a little bit like Ben in the first picture. I've never really seen him in them!! They are so cute! Miss you guys!!

Bert and Benton said...

I can't believe how big they are! That is great!!! they've all left macey in the dust. They are all so adorbable fuf!!

Jared and Janelle said...

Cute Cute Cute. My favorite one is of you Jenny sitting with all three of them sitting together. So fun. You make it look easy. When are you coming to San Diego. We miss you guys.

Cam and Chelle said...

we're over here giggling at all the work you're doing with those cute little ones, Ben out doing yard work with Carter strapped on the front, never a break... sorry for laughing at your expense, but you DO make it look like it comes easy! Cute Fam!

Skousen Family! said...

Ben is a GREAT Daddy! His mom would be PROUD.. Not to many guys will go outside and do yard work and hold a baby at the same time.. They are getting so big it makes me sad we don't get to see you guys more.. Give those Babies big Hugs and Kisses from us! We miss you guys so much.

William and Marianne said...

so grown up! its crazy! tatum has beautiful eyelashes!

Browns said...

So they sit there like that and watch you sing??? Are you kidding me?? What have I done wrong?? That is awsome! Looks like you are making friends! That is great. WIsh I could be there to help you! I really feel bad that I am not!

Flaherty Fam said...

Wow, time does fly by. They are so cute and gettig so big. I just love every knew stage and all the fun things they start doing and discovering.