Thursday, July 2, 2009

Dead Sexy

I have a Dead Sexy husband for a couple reasons. First- he is now a Dentist, has a license in Oklahoma. Second-He started his residency at the VA here in Oklahoma City and they gave him the uniform. Boy does he look good. Third- he is looking good in his scrubs and saying goodbye to all the kids. Gives them kisses every morning before he leaves and everyday when he gets home. What a fantastic Dad!!

Then this is a cute picture I found of the kids in the pool as I was browsing through our vacation pictures.

4 comments:

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

Yea Ben!!! I bet you both are glad he is out of school! That's quite an accomplishment. And I LOVE the pic of the kids in the pool. So cute!

Jared and Janelle said...

I love the picture of your kids in the pool. That is the cutest picture ever. Glad you seem to like Oklahoma. Wish we could hang out.

Dana said...

Haha!!! I love that pic of your kids! And yay for Ben! James is about ready to poke his eyes out because he's so bored! :)

Trevor and Heather Caffall said...

Ha! I love the swim picture. We put Trey in one of those the other day because I was sick of holding him and his face was about like Linc's the whole time (I think it's Linc). Didn't like it so much. I miss you!!! Come visit soon!