Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy 4th!

Tatum loves her Jumpy Jump. She has mastered swinging around and twirling it. She actually has control over it now that she has put on a few pounds. She seems to overdo it sometimes and she has a tendency to fall asleep. It is HILARIOUS!! She still bounces her legs but is passed out. She is an ANGEL when she is sleeping!! Ok now to the 4th. We thought we'd be a little daring and get out of the house with the kids.

Our 4th of July afternoon picnic at Lake Hefner. We thought about sticking around for Fireworks.... but there was a HUGE storm that we didn't want to get blown away in so we went home, put babies in bed and then had Baby Toy races down the sidewalk. Our neighbors even decided to watch- we were that entertaining.

My Angel mom playing after helping us move in!
The Babes sure love their Grammie!

Our OK House- Awesome
Lincoln and Carter are Best Friends

6 comments:

The Carlson Crew said...

That is SUCH a great picture of the boys! Did you guys make it out of the lake before the downpour?

Teri said...

OHHHH!!! We miss you guys! Love the cute pics of the kids with your mom....SHE IS A PRETTY AWESOME MOM for helping you move!

Heath and Steph said...

Hey ~Miss ya~ The kids are so big! Glad you had agood 4th

Claydens said...

I miss you! Looks like you are having fun, I'm so glad you got to get out of the house!

Natalie said...

The babies are getting so chubby Jen! I love it.

Browns said...

They are sooo big!!! They look so great and of course so cute. I am alittle annoyed though that I had to move away as soon as you moved in. I would have played with you every day. Sorta makes you wish I was still there hu???
Just kidden, but really, I want to help you with your kiddos. I am sure I will see you soon