Saturday, October 3, 2009

Any Takers

Poor Linc here... Has had a fever this week for about 4 days, woke up from a nap at 105 one of the days... a little crazy. He hasn't acted any different which is the weird part. Well, He can be a little clingy sometimes anyway since he is a momma's boy, so I don't think that is out of the ordinary. But the fever went away and the next morning his face is swollen and totally broken out in a rash. His eyes were/are puffy, more hivey around the ears. By the end of the day everything but lower legs is covered in a rash. Any takers that can explain what is going on?? The even crazier part is it has happened to all three of them over the past month and a half. The docs don't want to see them unless it has hung around awhile and it usually goes away after the second day. We'll see.These are just some pics of the kids playing. Carter is so energetic now it is amazing! Tatum is a little bully sometimes but a much happier girl lately. She laughs at things all the time, it is hilarious!


And my boys! Sometimes they look like they are identical.. then other days not so much. What you think?? Another question.. what do you do for first birthday if the kids don't eat anything?? I think Carter is going to have a lame party of not sticking cake in his mouth. And Linc can't feed himself so he can play in it but won't eat it?? That is kind of lame too... oh well.

9 comments:

char said...

I wish I lived closer so I could take then for awhile. I have Mindi's kids this weekend while they are at conference. I have no idea about the rash. I'm surprised the Dr. is so not worried. What about the pig flu?

Teri said...

Guys...I think it is called Rosiola (not sure about the spelling) its rash that occurs after you have a high fever. At least thats what it sounds like it could be. Can't wait to see you guys soon. Did we decide on Saturday morning or saturday afternoon? Let me know!

Lyndsay Winters said...

I would definitely say the rash is a result of the high fever. My kids get a rash like that every time they have fevers. They also get gross poops that give them horrible bummy rashes after they have fevers too. The fever was likely just a random virus that was going around. Cute kids!

Anonymous said...

I second the diagnosis of Dr. Teri and would like to add my vote for Roseola! Super high fevers followed by a rash. I hope I get to see you all when you are here.

Mariley Johnson said...

One of the more frustrating things of life is having sick kids and not knowing exactly what it is. It drives me crazy! Hope they are all feeling better soon.
I am 2 for 2 for having non existent ONE YEAR paties. So, can't help you.

Trevor and Heather Caffall said...

It sounds like Roseola to me. i think it just goes away on its own though. It's basically the fever and a rash, but really contageous. Hope they all get better soon! luv ya!

Browns said...

when is their birthday? My kids never wanted anything to do with the cake cause it was too messy. Try it anyway it will be cute! Invite us k? I will so come.

Dana said...

Sooo cute! I miss you guys! Someday we'll have to come visit you. That would be a blast. Hope things are going well for you guys!

Fowler Farm said...

Man your kids are getting so cute and so big. Sorry to hear about your little guys fever. Thats a bummer. Anyway, my kids were pretty boring for their first birthday. They didn't really eat the cake much either, so its cool. Anyway, I never got back to you on how we do roadtrips with the triplets. You need to get a dvd player in your car if you don't have one already. They love the baby einstein and signing time videos. Also, I don't know if yours are big enough to care a lot about new toys or not yet, but this year I went to the dollar store and spent $20 and bought a bunch of junk for them to play with. They were all excited about the cool new toys. Every few hours I would get out something new for them to play with. They loved it and it helped a lot. Let me know when you are in town. I have these shirts from disney world my mom bought that say Thing one, Thing Two and Thing three that they grew out of. They are 2T so you should come get them for your kids when you are here. I have other stuff too. Talk to you soon Shelby