Monday, September 21, 2009

OK State Fair

Carslon's invited us to the State Fair with them- and after a long morning of rain we made it. It was a new experience for me. I've gone before in AZ, but for rides and for adults- no kids involved. This was a little different but fun to get out of the house and the kids enjoy their jogger if it is moving and things to see. There was definitely plenty to see. People and exhibits. We sat in on a Pig Race, one of the funniest things I've seen. In the pic below, I think the pigs were 5 weeks- racing around a track for an oreo.

The other show was a dog show. They were announced as having been on Letterman and Jay Leno and the Today show- I was impressed. Look at this dog balancing!! We were actually able to sit through both shows since there was a lot of movement going on.
On a side note--It is amazing how fascinated babies can get with the TV. Every morning they are suckered into it by ESPN, not by my choice of course. I figured I'd put something on specially for them. They don't sit that long but here they are watching Einstein. They won't sit if I'm not in the room, but it is something different for them and still new, and has allowed me to fold laundry without being harassed. Almost 11 months...

2 comments:

Bert and Benton said...

I still cannot believe you have 3 babies. You're amazing fuf, I don't know how you guys do it.

Shelley said...

Wow, you guys get out and do a lot of fun stuff in OK! You sure are making the most of your year and I'm happy for you guys. I can't believe how big they are and about poor Carter going to the ER. Hope all is well now. Can't wait to see you next month!