Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Baby Austin


Congrats to Julie and Dustin!! My Big Sister had Baby Austin on Saturday and all I hear is how perfect and adorable and cute he is. I so wish I was there to hold him and love him and help Julie out... but stuck in Oklahoma. Here are a few pics my mom brought with her. I suckered her into leaving a new baby and my sis to help me while Ben goes on a few interviews. I can't wait to hold him... doesn't he just have the best/round face you've ever seen! And Dustin as a dad.... he is going to be great. Always talked about putting the triplets to work early, Austin will have to show them the ropes! He is going to be a great Dad, can't wait to see them both in action. and a favorite picture, already decked out in firefighting gear. Congrats!! Love you all!!

And on a different note... We all went to Colorado this weekend for Ben's interview and had a good friend take our pictures. They turned out fantastic and am so grateful to Teri for being so patient and accommodating our every needs, and Lindsay for being the best entertainment for them to smile at. Here is a link to her blog if you are interested in seeing them. http://picturethisphotographybyteri.blogspot.com/. They are AWESOME!

8 comments:

Daniel & Kelli McDowell Family said...

So SO SO Cute! Loved the pics of you 5! Miss you guys tons. And Julie looks great, what a cute little guy! :o)

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

WOW. He has the cutest face!

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

AND, love your family pictures. They turned out so good!

Monica said...

Congrats to Julie - Baby austin is SOO cute. Love the new family picts. You gus all look GREAT. Miss you and see you in a few months.

The Wright Fam said...

How did the interview go?! Todd just back from Iowa and we are headed to Kansas City this weekend! I can't wait for this whole process to be over! Your family pics turned out AMAZING!!! I don't know how you got 3 kiddos to all look at the camera! i have a hard time getting just one to look, and it's a miracle if both look! :-) Hope you're doing great, we need to get together soon..Halloween is just around the corner!

rindy said...

ok, speaking of your CO visit... so sorry i missed getting the chance to say hi and chat with you on sunday! i was so bummed! my kids were both freaking out not wanting to go to nursery and i had to be in the room for jake to teach his lesson! anyways, hope the interview went well and will keep my fingers crossed for you to come back here. that would be AWESOME!!!! and your fam pics turned out DARLING!

Bert and Benton said...

He is seriously one cute baby! and Julie looks WAY too good for just giving birth, no fair!
Your family pics are adorable!!

jules said...

You are so nice, thanks sus. And, your family pics are too cute! I cant believe how big the kids are getting! I cant wait to see them! Hope you are having fun with momma! Lvu.