Wednesday, October 21, 2009

OOPPPSSSS....

Somehow I have deleted all the links to friends blogs. SO FRUSTRATING.. If anyone has advice let me know. Otherwise, whoever looks at this and will allow me to check theirs out, either leave your blog in the comment or email it to me. Fuf8@hotmail.com.

I did get the first half of the forever long list-- don't know how that worked out, hopefully I copied it down right. If not, please leave it right. And if you are private and will let us peek, add in Ben's email bdmcdowell@gmail.com. Thanks for understanding, it's been a long bit without Ben around.

10 comments:

Bert and Benton said...

That is lame! Sorry bout that. You're always welcome at our blog
bbclife.blogspot.com

Teri said...

Here's our link
http://websterds.blogspot.com/

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

overtonfamilyfun.blogspot.com

The Wright Fam said...

Todd and Michelle Wright

thewrightaggies.blogspot.com

Cam and Chelle said...

Here we are:
www.camandchelle.blogspot.com
Love all the pics on top of your blog... Your babes are well, Babes!

Porter Prodigies II said...

We love checking up on your adorable little bundles, theyre getting so big!

nicandcasey.blogspot.com, its private, I think youre on the list ;)

Diana said...

You can add me
www.rotellafam.blogspot.com
I love seeing these babies and seeing how big they are getting. Hope your having a great day!!

mark said...

markandmarileyjohnson.blogspot.com

original right?

Lisa said...

www.sandlmarshall.blogspot.com

Jared said...

www.jwmack.blogspot.com/