Tuesday, October 21, 2008

A Mini Post

So a Little Heads up on those who are interested in our not so exciting lives!! Ben started his Flag Football playoffs- was tied for first seed and then got stuck as third.. so their first week they played the DS2's who they've lost to in the past but actually beat on Saturday so Yippee!! The most exciting part about going to the game is the amazing weather. The week before was drizzling/sprinkling cold all day and last Saturday was Warm and Sunny. Hopefully next week is the same. Then an update on Babies... Tomorrow they make it to week 34 and now get Non-Stress Tested twice a week - so far everything looks great, they move like crazy and do what they need to do so I don't have to lay there for more than an hour. We had a full measurement Ultrasound last Monday and the girl weighed in at 4 lbs. 11 oz. and one boy (Baby C) was 4 lbs. 5 oz. Baby B wasn't measureable since Baby C is right on top of him, but they found a healthy heart rate and that means all is well!! Oohhh and our tree looked AWESOME with the color changing so had to take a picture. It is supposed to snow this week, but hopefully that falls through and our tree color will stick around a little longer.

9 comments:

ThePalmers said...

Jenny- you look better with three babies in you than most people do with just one! I am so excited for your little cupcakes!

Lindsey Ballard Hall said...

I got ultrasounded once a week and NST's once a week too and I hated having to sit still for that long! I am so amazed that you have made it to this point and had no problems, congratulations! My mom and I think you look awesome!

akdoxey said...

Man, I love Colorado. Jenny, you look so cute. Way to go, 34 weeks! Good luck!

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

Wow, so they could come anytime, right? They are big for triplets! I seriously cannot wait to see them. You look so stinking good.

Brimhall Family said...

Wow! I can't wait! I want to see those little bunny fu-fus!

William and Marianne said...

holy crap! you look amazing. i still cant believe your having twins! ill probably look like that with 1 baby in me!! haha!! that tree is beautiful! im still in montana and we're enjoying colorful trees as well! love it!!!!! glad they are all healthy!!! thats amazing!

Jared and Janelle said...

You look great Jenny. I also do like your tree. I bet you are getting very excited. I wish we were still neighbors so we could help you out. I am glad you have made it to 34 weeks already. Good for you. I can't wait to see them. Miss you. Janelle

Unknown said...

Jenny-

It's Shelci (Joe & Shelli's friend). Holy cow, triplets! I can't believe you are having identical boys and a girl! Brooks and I had to do the whole fertility thing and now we have 5 month old twin boys. Get ready for a crazy ride. Twins was insane those first couple of months. I can only imagine three! Congratulations! I am going to add you to my blog list if you don't mind. I want to check out all of your adventures with triplets. Good luck with those babies! I hope you have lots of help!

As a side note, thanks for introducing us to Settler's of Catan. It is now, and has been for a few years, our favorite game.

Amy said...

Wow! That tree looks beautiful! What vibrant color. That is awesome you are 34 weeks. Just a little bit longer!