Saturday, October 25, 2008

Bored and more bored

I had a regular check up yesterday and scared the docs a bit with some high blood pressure and a massive headache, so instead of letting me go back to work I got admitted to Labor and Delivery. So I am just sittting here waiting for the 24 hour testing to get over with to find out whether they'll want to take the babies due to sever pre-eclampsia or send me home on bed rest. One bummer is there is no room in the NICU until tomorrow morning for the babies, so if the babies need to come out most likely it wouldn't be today anyway.. I don't know how ready we are for them to come out.. actually gave us a little scare but I think that is how it will always be. Ben got to go to his football game this morning- the playoffs- but lost so he is back with me and ready to take me on a walk so I can also enjoy the nice day outside. Who knows how many more there will be right???... And how long I'll be able to get around... Keep you posted!

5 comments:

Flaherty Fam said...

Oh my goodness I can't believe how close you are. Wow, 34 weeks is amazing and I am so glad to hear the babies are all still doing good. We can't wait to hear about their arrival.

Mariley Johnson said...

I am so excited for you Jenny! P.S. I think I will always call you Jenny for old times. Anyway, I've been thinking about you a lot and how exciting for you to have 3 babies at once! Wow! Good luck!

Parmelee said...

Jen!! if you need anything, let me know. I can help in anyway! At least when they come out you won't have Cankles anymore!

Teri said...

WOW! I bet it did give you guys a bit of a scare! Let us know what we can do! Love, The Webster's

Britney said...

best of luck jenny! hope all goes well and that you have 3 beautiful and healthy babies...whenever they come!