Sunday, June 22, 2008

Some from Cali....

Here are some pics from the trip to California. Porter's were nice enough to lend their beach house to my mom for the week, so of course the family had to come too! Mark, Annie, Gracyee, Brent, Dad and I made it Wednesday and have had a blast. Ben was gone on the Smilemakers Bus all week for school and has left me for a couple weeks, so I decided to take a break of my own. As much as I wish he would be here, I am still loving it!  Graycee is our main entertainment since she LOVES the water, but sitting on the beach works for me too! I am just dreading having to come home tomorrow and back to work!  Umm. other than Cali we have an Ultrasound on Tuesday and are hoping we will be able to find out the genders. We can post some of those pics, more of Cali- and you may even get one of me starting to show... My stomach is exploding by the weeks so I can't imagine what I'll look like in a couple months.









6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for Cali, and a bigger yay for belly shots!!

Amy said...

Yeah! I can't wait to hear what you are having!

Bert and Benton said...

yeah, isn't the beach house amazing? I could live there forever!! So, bring on the belly pics!!!!

Skousen Family! said...

I am with u I WISH I never had to leave that place! Me and the train had a LOVE HATE thing going on! But the weather,Beach,water and the people we all great.It made a perfect trip! Now I am back to Sunny HOT az and it is NO fun!

Flaherty Fam said...

How fun! I wish I was in Cali right now. It's so bloody hot here. Okay, and I am so excited to find out what you are having and to see your cute prego tummy. I couldn't believe you weren't even showing when we last saw you.

Coco said...

hey jen, i haven't been able to tell you and ben congratulations yet, so CONGRATULATIONS! i was so excited for you guys after heidi told me the news a while ago. i saw ben for like 2 seconds at the funeral, but wasn't able to really talk to him. i hope things continue to go well. our little baylee is 2 months now--time flies, i'm tellin ya! good luck!