Saturday, June 28, 2008

Big News

This is the CHEESIEST picture and not That great of a belly shot, but that is all Ben would do for me to take the picture. So hopefully it does something for someone, answers your questions to what I could possibly look like at only 17 weeks.


So on to the bigger stuff- I have slacked a little bit downloading pictures- I can't scan the US pictures so I have to take a picture of them and hope they work out. I got one of each baby and their different poses. All the babies are growing at about the same rate- A is the biggest at 6 oz, and measurements were a couple days above schedule and C was 5 oz a day behind, B was somewhere in the middle. So all and all they are doing GREAT and right on schedule. We had a very thorough US and the tech is very confident with the outcome of the genders.... the identical twins will be boys and the single is a girl. So YEAH!! That is the perfect combination we were looking for and hope they continue to stay on course!
Here is The single baby which is A since she is lowest to the cervix... I just learned that is how they'll label them at every ultrasound. She liked to wave a lot and always stick her head in the way..
And the next Mr. B- it probably doesn't look like much unless you have examined US before- but the top left is the head, then the body- and the middle to the right of the picture is of his legs totally stretched out with a little show-off part in the middle. Pretty sure they'll be Boys!
And last and highest in the stomach and top of the bunk bed is C- I think he is a little more confined since he is up top and next to my stomach that always has to have food in it and probably not giving him much room to move.. but still hanging in there. Supposedly we should be able to feel them move in the next couple weeks so something else to look forward to I guess. Thanks for reading!!!

17 comments:

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

You are 17 weeks in this picture??? How many kids are you lugging around? Where are they? You still look tiny! I don't get it and am annoyed. I looked like that when I was like 7 days along w/ one teeny tiny girl. No fair!

Teri said...

Yeah for the two of you! Sounds like so much fun. We just found out Darricks brother and his wife are expecting after there final attempt at invetro. (they implanted 7 eggs and 2 took so they will be having twins!

Flaherty Fam said...

You look so dang cute and you are so lucky with the gender outcome. I think that would be perfect too. I am so glad you are doing good. Will you guys be coming down to AZ anytime soon?

Claydens said...

they are just perfect! I can tell they will be so cute!!

Amy said...

Congratulations that is so exciting!!! How perfect 2 boys and 1 precious girl! Man you couldn't ask for anything more... well except for health which sounds like you are getting. I am so excited for you guys!

Parmelee said...

Isn't that a girl for you, always sticking her head in the way to always be in the picture, or to be the center of attention?! I bet she will be spoiled being the only girl. They look great and so do you!

Browns said...

OK, I cannot imagine what it would feel like to have 3 babies moving in my stomach! I will PRAY for you!!!!!! I think that is the perfect combo too. I have always wished Cooper was a twin so he would someone to entertain him ALL day!

akdoxey said...

Jenny- I am so incredibly excited for you! I can't believe you'll have three kids all at once. Not bad for five years of marriage! I really want to move to Colorado- close to the Denver area, that would be so fun so our kids could play and then we could to- maybe mt. bike together. How much longer do you have there?

The Boring Family said...

Lots of fun! Glad you're feeling great!

Trina said...

Wow, that is so cool! So much fun!
Congratulations

Lindsey and Brett said...

That is so incredible! I still can't believe you are going to have three at once! In some ways, it seems like that will make life easier and in a lot of ways it seems like that will make life... um... more interesting. :)

William and Marianne said...

CUTE!!!! ahhh... i cant believe you are having 3! you are only 17 weeks and showing!? oh my girlfriend! i cant even imagine around 6 months! im excited for you having 2 boys and 1 girl! that IS the perfect combo!!! are you gonna be able to visit AZ before you have the babes!?

Natalie said...

That's perfect Jen! I'm way happy for you guys. You'll be a fabulous mom! I sense a big baby shower coming!

Lindsey Ballard Hall said...

Jenny you look so good! Enjoy being able to breathe while you can! Congratulations!

Colton and Ashley said...

HOORAY! That is awesome! What a perdfect combination! Seriously! Thanks for posting pic's of the babies! TOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!

The Kemptons said...

That is wonderful Jen. I am so excited for you. I find out next week what I am having. Good luck with everything. You look great.

Unknown said...

That is soo exciting! She is going to be a lucky little girl to grow up with those 2 wonderful brothers!