Saturday, June 28, 2008

Good Times!

We just celebrated our 5 year anniversary.. I don't think we look any different...... But we are still loving the married life and I am glad Ben finally proposed and now here we are with plenty to look back and and plenty more to look forward to.


And here's more fun pics from California. I liked my Dad's cheesy face as he rode the beach cruiser, so everyone else needs to enjoy too! Then me and Annie ready for the beach- and Graycee smelling the flowers. She is a professional at that and looks very cute- until she grabs the flower and it is not longer there to smell. Luckily she never did that to Porter's flowers- just to some at the outlets. It is a bummer to be home and no longer looking at the beach- but I guess that is how life goes right?? I don't know when the next time I'll get the chance to go to the beach- but I 'll need something to look forward to.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look at your adorable little pooch, so cute! Your dad is a cutie, love his smile. Glad you had so much fun at the beach!! Vacations are the best.