Wednesday, January 13, 2010

NO Ben

Here is the next portion of our trip. I continued to have a good time, but all around- Ben was missed and missed out. He went back to freezing Oklahoma to go back to work, while I had a blast in AZ. Another bonus to not working. I think the kids got bored with me, but luckily there was plenty of others around willing to hold a kid and entertain them to relieve me and them. We swung almost everyday, rode in the wagon, played in the leaves, took a walk to the park one day- the kids LOVED the sand,

(Linc would just wander around, I love it! He enjoys exploring)

.. just kept a fun busy going. Michelle and her kids came for a week so everyday was a cousin party. And I'll remind you- Ben was stuck in the ice and snow all by himself. Who really feels bad?







(Look, I can rock with no hands!)
( Tatum didn't take a nap this day... what a crank, but thankful there was a swing around)

I also got to give Austin his first haircut- if a buzz is even that. Love doing hair! I get to be included in memorable events!
I miss it already just looking at the pictures. It is still too cold in OK to go outside. Blah.

0 comments: