Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Happy Birthday Babe!

Ben is lucky enough to have his birthday the day after Christmas. I think the only bonus is, since we live away, he still gets Christmas with his family and old friends! We had lunch at Red Robin with both fams, got his free Krispy Kreme's and enjoyed the great AZ weather!For the night the great sis-in-law, Monica, arranged a surprise party for Ben. It was great. Ben didn't have anything planned and didn't really care so it was pretty easy keeping it a secret. We got a game of Dodgeball going- I thought it was a lot of fun. Short lived, but fun to be doing something a little more active (as opposed to eating sweets and just chatting). I just love that Boy Ben and glad I can celebrate his life with him!!

2 comments:

Daniel & Kelli McDowell Family said...

Miss you guys already. Hope you survived the trip home. How is it Gracie's hair always looks so stinkin cute? :o) Loved the pictures!

The Carlson Crew said...

I'm sure you miss AZ, but we are sooooo glad you are home. By the way, you look super-skinny in all these pictures. I am jealous.