Wednesday, January 13, 2010

And the big celebration

So the whole reason I stayed for so long, was for Brent! Congrats to my little brother for getting married. Ben flew back in Friday in time for the party to begin. SO here is the whole Skousen fam. after the groom's dinner. We are getting to be a big family, I love it! There is chaos and kids all over the place. Then the boys gathered for one last outing with Brent as a Bachelor, and I hear it was a fun night! They got married early afternoon so it was perfect outside, everyone was well rested. Here'r our fun family!! Then the happy newlyweds. Brent married Lacey Lines- and we are happy to have her in our family. I just wish we were around to see them more and watch the beginning of the marriage. Our Angel Tatum is back and looks like she is sticking around. She has been the happiest, crazy girl. She still screams for no reason, but will just randomly laugh. She thinks she is just so funny! Carter practiced kicking around a soccer ball over the break. And since the kids were outside playing with the Bentley's while we were in the temple- it was supposed to be good entertainment. (Chanda and Kelli- you guys are the BEST!! You made the day go much smoother than I anticipated. ) Then to the reception. It was held at the gorgeous Cardon house.. it looked perfect. It was simple with a relaxing feel. Here's my Dad showing off on of the tables. Brent with a part of his new family. My mom with Tatum. Doesn't she look great! All the kids married and out of the house. The happy couple ready for the night to be done.... And the Luchessi's. They are a blast and so fun to be with! It was so fun to see Austin and take care of him a bit. Hopefully he'll remember me whenever I see him again. He's got to be good friends with my kids one day.. And I think that about covers our excitement for the year. We will miss our AZ friends and family. We hope someone will come visit us in Oklahoma so I don't get lonely. Happy New Year!

4 comments:

Mariley Johnson said...

Congrats to Brent!

William and Marianne said...

wait! i didnt know your sister had a baby!!! The Wedding looks awesome! So glad you were here ;)

Lindsey and Brett said...

My mom was just asking about you and your kids the other day (I think because she wishes I had triplets)and I realized I hadn't checked your blog in a while. It looks like things are going well for you guys. Your kids are getting so big!

laurice. said...

It was fun to get to see you and your triplets! Great pictures.