Sunday, August 16, 2009

Poor Tatum

Poor Tatum. Our first real fever to deal with since the babies were born. We've been pretty fortunate to have minimal problems with triplets. Runny noses here and there with congested airways with coughs a couple times. But our first fever with Tatum. The sad part is she deals with it great and is Great. She plays happy. Sleeps longer, takes real naps. And cuddles. She is always moving looking for something to roll over or slobber on so it is nice just having her lay on you and will eventually fall asleep (so does Ben though!). She just looks so terrible, such a sad sick face. We love our Tatum but can't wait to see her enthusiastic face again.

I got Ben to take a feeding frenzy pic. He's had to leave early the past two weeks so I am all alone. And you can't hold off a baby that has slept threw the night and ready to eat when they wake up. Still can't hold their own bottles.... Then Carter. He is a crawling maniac. It is so fun to see him move everywhere and try to big like Linc and Tatum. Ben spoils Tyson every once in awhile since it is hot outside, which I think is disgusting to have dog hair everywhere, but it is fun to see the kids get so excited to see her. I thought this was a funny pic of Carter.

6 comments:

Mariley Johnson said...

Here's a comment for your last 3 posts:

I just think you guys are so great with these babes of yours!!!! And one hot mama mowin' the lawn!

Jared said...

I hope Tatum gets better soon. I loved that you mowed the lawn. You have got to be so busy with your little ones. Very impressive.

Shelley said...

poor Tatum, sick kids is NEVER fun! I hope she gets better soon. Good Job Jen on mowing the lawn and for making all that baby food. Glad its working out for you guys!!!

rindy said...

Looks like you are doing well there in OK and finding fun things to do. That is always exciting! Props to you on making baby food, i was always too lazy! even better that they like it! Love the pic of the feeding frenzy. what a crack up. And LOVE the pic of them all sitting with their backs to the camera watching you. they are getting so big!

Jenna said...

I never thought fevers were a big deal until Denim came along. Now she gets seizures if they get too high. I could have cared less with the boys... It was nice they'd lay there snuggling! Well you guys are awesome parents Jen. I hope you get triplets again and be like and Jon and Kate!! You guys had more chores than anyone I knew growing up. That's good though. Damon loves yard work too. Your house looks awesome. So green there! Have fun with the kiddo. They grow soooo fast it is so sad. My oldest will be 9 in 2 weeks:(.

Cec said...

You are my hero Fuf! The last three posts floored me!! You are one awesome mama!!!