Sunday, August 23, 2009

Not Poor Tatum

Tatum has had a rough week. Had the fever for about 3 days, then a rash/hives for 2 days, then a crank ever since. Doesn't like to nap at all during the day and screams when you aren't holding her. Any advice. Girls are ridiculous.
Tatum went from this face...
to this in about 10 minutes. She gets soooooo worked up when she is tired, and you know she is tired because when she calms down she looks like she'll pass out when you set her down. But nope. When you set her down she starts all over again. Love the Boys at times like this!!

5 comments:

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

Jen--I'm playing catch up on blogs tonight and am just reading all your posts...made your own baby food? You are brave. Poor little Tatum, I hope she feels better soon. My mom is here helping with the new one and we got to talking about you guys and how hard it would be to have THREE babies to feed all the time. You guys are my heros!

Cam and Chelle said...

Poor babe! She's so cute when she's crying though (but I don't hear it!) I have no advice. Both my kids were criers and both stopped napping when they were really young. :(

Trevor and Heather Caffall said...

Motrin!!!!!

Lyndsay Winters said...

I can assure you it is a girl thing and it will only get worse as she creeps closer to the age of two. I call my son my angel baby because that's what he is compared to his sister. THERE REALLY IS SOMETHING SPECIAL ABOUT LITTLE GIRLS THOUGH THAT I WOULDN'T TRADE. GOOD LUCK-YOU ARE MY HERO!

Shelley said...

Bummer! Crying is not a fun thing. The only advice that I think my sister-in-law would say, is to keep trying the naps and let her cry it out in another bedroom I guess. But its still hard to hear. Good luck and hopefully she calms down soon.