Sunday, December 21, 2008

A new look

A little preview of some pics our friends the Dean's took for us. This is me cheating with my camera, so soon enough we'll put the final product on here, but these are our kids naked!! I think they turned out awesome. It really shows off how big they are getting and it is exciting. I love them small but hear the sleeping improves with the size. Let's hope so... they are already 8 weeks.
And Ben copying the boys- they were passed out- which was also amazing- and Ben happens to do the same thing..... more so in the middle of the night.... but whenever.

7 comments:

Adam and Nikki said...

The babies are so cute. Love the naked picture. They look so good.

Merry Christmas!

William and Marianne said...

oh cute! i love the one with Ben and the boys! cant wait to see the other ones!! they looks so healthy! that is so awesome! cant wait to meet them all someday =)

Porter Prodigies II said...

So sweet, such cute little babies...

Bert and Benton said...

adorable! they are getting so big! I Love tatum's headband

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

Eight weeks old and their little legs are still so skinny minnie. They are the sweetest babies.

Amy said...

That is so precious.

Janie Smith said...

Jenny!!! Your children are beautiful. We miss the family tons. (I know crazy right?) I am totally impressed. I fell apart with just one preemie. You Rock!

Miss you tons,

Janie

PS email me sometime: sparkles_1973@yahoo.com