Monday, December 1, 2008

Week 5

The baby life continues for another week, it has been great having help once again- but here Ben and I are feeding the babies on our own. It isn't too bad with two people, but I'll soon find out what it is like with one person. We do have a life other than kids. Ben had the Wednesday before Thanksgiving through today off- so he made it Mountain Biking with Trevor and Brian and then joined in the Turkey Bowl (with the ward) Thursday morning. Then we had some friends over at our house for Thanksgiving dinner in our garage. The pics are on my camera which has not been downloaded, so I'll get around to that sometime so you can see something other than boring baby pics!

Tatum above and Linc Below- Tatum may look bigger but Linc really is the chunk of the bunch
And a lovely family pic that my mom felt inclined to take. Don't we just look soo Happy!! We did make it to church with my mom willing to watch the kids all by herself- what a lifesaver!
And babies waking up so time to go!!

17 comments:

Teri said...

You guys all look so good! I can't believe how much Tatum looks like Jen! Super cute!

Amy said...

You look great! Cute family picture.

Unknown said...

Hey it's Shelci (friends of Joe & Shelli)! I left a comment right before your babies were born, but I don't know if you got it being busy and all. Anyway, my twin boys are now 6 months old and I can only imagine how crazy it is with three. You seem like you are adjusting well...going to church, having people over for Thanksgiving! I couldn't have done it that soon! Good luck! Your babies are precious!

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

Baby pics are never boring. Keep them coming; I check religiously.

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

O and Tatum is SO cute.

Skousen Family! said...

Tatum is a SKOUSEN baby!! Ryker and Tatum kind of look alike... I love seeing baby pictures keep them coming!!!!

Heidi Nielson said...

We LOVE all the pictures! You guys really do amaze me! Guests for Thanksgiving?!?!?
The babies are beautiful!
Heidi

smartquacker said...

What a cute family!

Mechams said...

Ha, Ha! That picture of you two feeding them is hilarious. You both look so focused! I'm glad the babies are all home. They are adorable. The book Baby Wise has a good section on feeding triplets. It helped with twins anyway. But the section is specifically for triplets.

JLang said...

So, so cute! What an adorable family. Just wish I was closer so I could be of help. And, are you kidding me? You had people over for Thanksgiving? You are wonder woman!

Bert and Benton said...

fuf they are beautiful!!! um how the heck did u pull off having thanksgiving at your house? gee whiz

Skinners said...

Way super cute kiddos! I can't imagine having 3 at once! You guys rock! Can't wait to meet them!

Flaherty Fam said...

You guys are such a cute family. I just love Tatum's adorable little face. I can't believe you guys are actually the parents to 3 babies. You are my heroes.

Jenna said...

Jen they are so cute. I can't believe how skinny you are. I am a fat cow after one. Tatum is perfect!!! They are all so cute, but she is like a doll!!

Brimhall Family said...

I had that same outfit for Milly! Cute Fam!

William and Marianne said...

still cant believe it! how do you guys do it and still look skinny, healthy and rested!? =)
beautiful babies!!!!

Lindsey and Brett said...

What a cute little family! I'm glad that everyone is home and happy and healthy. :)