Monday, December 15, 2008

How Great


So life is Great!! Ben is off of school for THREE WEEKS!! I love to have him home and always available to help so I am not alone feeding the babies. People/Friends have been fantastic with coming over to help out and hold babies, but they can never replace the beloved Husband. He is such a great helper. Here are some late photos of our great Thanksgiving party, our set up to feed three babies with two people. Ben and I got a good system when the babies are cooperating and we are not totally sleep deprived. And then Ben studying for boards and holding babies. Piece of Cake... who said triplets would be hard to take care of?? Ha Ha Now it is time to think about Christmas, can't believe it is almost here. Thanksgiving seemed like it was just last weekend, the days just blend together when we don't get to leave the house and do the same thing everyday. Oh, we did get some fun pictures taken so that will be a project for another day..



15 comments:

KH said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
KH said...

I could spot dental decks anywhere. After the holidays Dana and I will resume our Friday help day. Have a Merry Christmas.

Porter Prodigies II said...

How cute are they!?!?!? Im glad you have a husband for a few weeks, hopefully he isnt too stuck in those ugly blue decks for too long!

William and Marianne said...

CUTE CUTE picture of ben with the babes!!! PRECIOUS!!! glad you getting a semi routine down! im proud of you. i help with my twin nieces and that was hard. i cant imagine three!!!! =) merry CHRISTmas =)

Daniel & Kelli McDowell Family said...

So . . . let's see how I do.
Top picture from top is Tatum (spitting)then Carter then Lincoln?? Bottom picture Tatum is in Daddy loves me, carter in the middle again?? They are SOOOOO cute! I want to hug and kiss them tons! Grandma has been telling me all about her time up there . . . hang in there. We cannot wait to see you, even if I am going to freeze my toes off!

Claydens said...

they are getting so BIG! I'm dying to get over and help out again! It was fun to be around such a sweet little bunch!

Bert and Benton said...

You guys I have to give you props for having it so together for having 3 new babies to take care of. You guys are rockstars, and apparently born to do this! They are beautiful and you guys look great! Good luck on boards Ben!

Bert and Benton said...

PS I need your address asap! So if you have a quick second could ya email bertness03@yahoo.com or leave it on my blog? Thanks!!

ThePalmers said...

Glad to hear things are going well for you guys. Cute babies.

Brandt

smartquacker said...

those babies are super cute looks like Thanksgiving was fun.

Laura said...

Wow, I don't know how you do it! Sounds like you're hanging in there with things pretty under control. Looks like you've got the swaddling down to an art too! I'm glad you'll have Ben home now for a few weeks.

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

I've been checking daily to see those cute babies. You can spot Tatum so easily out of them...she just screams girl. So dainty looking. I'm going to be out there in January for a few days and am for sure coming over this time!

Flaherty Fam said...

Amazing is all I can say. The babies are so cute. I'm glad you have a system down because I could just imagine total chaos without one. Hope you guys have a Merry Christmas!

Amy said...

How cute! I am so gald things are going so well for you guys. Enjoy your break, and good luck to Ben on his boards.

Brimhall Family said...

Only you Jenny! You are the only person I know that wouldn't go crazy with 3 babies. Your kids are so cute! I just want to see those little guys.