Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Another Home

So we are a little slow with updating everyone on the big news, and people have asked so I am skipping a quick nap to give everyone some notice. Tatum has graced us with her presence- was discharged Sunday afternoon. We got our first family photo in Carter's room; Bob, Terri, Fern and Jay were even there to join in the blessed event!! (And my mom of course, she is included in everything this week!) Poor boys are already being overruled by the sister.

And Ben with his Boys!! Lincoln on the left, Carter on the right!
Lincoln's first time in his carseat- doesn't he look comfy!! (and like an old man?? He has filled out over the past 5 days though..)
Tatum's last feeding in the hospital. She just had the cutest and biggest eyes when they open up! That is our Angel!!

Carter is scheduled for his Coarct repair tomorrow and we'll see how he recovers. It has been a good adjustment with two babies... yes amazing. We have adjusted from having one baby for two nights and now going to two. I don't know what people complain about taking care of only one baby for! I still have no idea how we are going to manage with three. I realize we will be up for anyone coming over at night to help- or even during the day so I can get a nap in.

And one other landmark event- they got their first bath tonight and both Loved it!! Both totally chilled, stayed up for a bit, ate dinner and passed out sleeping. That is AWESOME for Lincoln. Yes- he is our rock star boy, but loves grunting at night instead of sleeping. I'll get those pics later....

21 comments:

KH said...

Dana and I already talked it over, we will be there Friday. Let us know what time you want us. They are adorable. See you Friday.

Skousen Family! said...

You Guys are in our prayers!! I am glad you have help during this fun time. We love you guys give the babies a big kiss from there crazy family!!!

Marlar Family said...

I am so excited for you, You are in our prayers daily, Grandma Frenie said that you were all doing good and that they kids were very cute and Jen looked great! way top go!!Annette

William and Marianne said...

oh! cutie petuties!!!!!!!!!
im so glad everyone is well =)
you all look AMAZING!!!
jen!!!! bravo!!

The Boring Family said...

So exciting! It's great to hear that two of the babies are home! I'm so glad they are all doing well! You're so fortunate to have family to help out!

Jared said...

We are very excited for you guys. To have two home is such a blessing. They are beautiful. I love your first family photo. You will remember that forever.I hope all goes well with Carters surgery and recovery. we will keep you in our prayers. Janelle

April and Cameron said...

hey jenny! this is april(schumacher) lehman. congrats on the babies! they are beautiful! i found you through bert's blog. take care!

Rachael said...

Your babies are so beautiful! I am so glad you have two of them home. You look so good Jenny! Make sure you take those naps- whenever you can!

Annie Carie said...

oh so adorable!! I'm so happy for you guys!!

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

Jen you look awesome. I wish I could come help! And seriously, we have no room to complain w/ only one baby!!

ThePalmers said...

Great Looking Family!

Brandt

Skinners said...

Hooray! We keep praying for you guys! Hope all went well with Carter's surgery. Please let us know if you need anything!

Amy said...

How great! They are such beautiful babies. So exciting you have 2 of the 3 home.

Heidi Nielson said...

So excited that they're starting to come home! Love the family picture. We've been thinking about you, but I don't want to call because I know you're busy... We love the updates! The babies are so cute!

The Carlson Crew said...

Wow! What an awesome family! Let us know when you are ready for some help, we're available day and night when you need us!

Mechams said...

I love the three babies! I could barely manage with 2...but just think that 3 will be way more fun! The first few months you'll be exhausted, but time goes by so fast! I'm glad that things are going well.

Bert and Benton said...

awww you guys, they are so cute! You're right Fuf, I have no room to complain about one baby. I'm so happy Tatum is doing well and is home with you!!

matt sloan said...

Oh MY gosh Jennie! Congratulations what an awesome beautiful blesssing, your children are beautiful and I am so happy they are doing good and healthy, we will keep you and your children in our prayers:) Your amazing I hope you get some rest:)

Love Ang and Matt

ThePalmers said...

Sorry for the mass "commenting" everyone, but check out the HHS friends get together at

http://palmerparty.blogspot.com/2008/11/we-miss-old-friends.html

Flaherty Fam said...

Your family photo is so cute. Jenny, you look amazing. I am so happy to hear Tatum got to come home. I hope everything went well with Carter's surgery.

Browns said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! I LOVE THEM!!! How blessed can you be?? It almost makes me cry! And you look sooo wonderful!! Really really good, it doesnt even look like you had one! They are just beautiful and I am so happy for you. I wish I was there to help you.