Monday, October 11, 2010

Tatum, finally

I have actually been lucky that Tatum hasn't really had any hair, for life. It was easy to throw a head band on her when she was little. More recently with hair, we rarely go out to anyplace where I care for her to be dressed up so I didn't have to worry about it. I still don't since there isn't much- but there is enough for pigtails!! Finally. I still won't do her hair very often, and she'll let me when I want to-- so if I want her hair done cute I now have a pigtail option!

5 comments:

Cec said...

Shes a freaking cutie!!

Trevor and Heather Caffall said...

Yeahoo for piggies! ceeuute!

Daniel & Kelli McDowell Family said...

So so cute!

Shelley said...

Love the pigtails!!

Lacey Lou Who said...

yay Tatum! She shouldn't worry about not habing any hair, I still can only get mine into pigtails! and for the first two years of my life I was bald!