Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Happy Birthday Babes!




My Babes are already 2. Can you believe it? I still look back at old posts when I was pregnant, when they were born- what I was doing before they turned 1- and now they are already 2. My goodness. Where does the time go. My babes are now toddlers that run around and can almost talk to each other. It is crazy. We had a couple parties for them, with friends and family and I think they enjoyed it all. That makes the actual birthday kind of laid back and chilled. We had a doc's visit this morning for a check-up, which was a nightmare so hopefully the afternoon is fun! I love having these little munchkins around, I wonder what this next year has in store for us! Here are the cakes we made for each party..awesHere are the cakes we made for each party..awesome huh? Well, I thought they turned out ok.

3 comments:

Cec said...

It's so crazy how quick they grow up! I can't beleive it's already been two years since you had them!

They are just perfect Jenny!

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

You made those? They are awesome! I can't believe they are two already. That went so so fast.

Trevor and Heather Caffall said...

ceeeeute cakes. So fun! are you sick of cake yet? We get sooooo sick of cake by the end of September, nobody ever wants any more CAKE! Happy birfday tatum lincoln and carter. Love you babes!