Saturday, May 8, 2010

Good Bye Tyson..


Well, Ben and I had been discussing finding Tyson a new home for awhile. When we moved to Oklahoma I was getting so stressed out with keeping Tyson in the yard and to stop barking while trying to adjust to a new place and three 8 month old babies. Her jumping the fence and barking was only temporary and due to fireworks- but the thought of a new home for her entered my head. Then came the winter again, and then vacations and finding someone to watch her, then finding something to do with her during the summer while we are in transition... We had a solution come into play. We found an awesome family in AZ that wanted her to make it more willing to really let her go. Yes- Ben is devastated. We got her a couple months after we were married so she has been very much apart of our lives.
The kids have grown so attached to her and just love her. Tys was a great distraction for me to pawn the kids on when I was stressed.. now what will I do? She was relieved of us on Friday and on to a better place. Thank you Steve and Sandi for coming and getting her. Don't let her forget us.....

7 comments:

eckleinman said...

That is so sad! Good-bye, Tys.

Daniel & Kelli McDowell Family said...

Awwwww. Bye bye Tyson.

Unknown said...

She Loves you guys and always will.. You can come visit her anytime you are in AZ.. Thanks again for giving her to us! WE love her!!

Trevor and Heather Caffall said...

Farewell Tyson. Hello new found freedom Jen! J/k She was a good dog and we will all miss her!

The Carlson Crew said...

Oh, that made me sad. I won't tell the boys. But I am soooo glad you're relieved of your "4th child." One less thing to worry about in the upcoming busy weeks.

Teri said...

I haven't told Kennedie yet...you know she was waiting to see Tyson when you guys got back...oh well, maybe she won't notice! (DON"T THINK SO) So sad!!!

Jared and Janelle said...

I really am sad. I like Tyson. She was a great dog. I liked her puppies too.