Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Easter Puzzles

These were the Easter prizes the kids got in their baskets. For some awesome reason they Love Puzzles. Carter is a pro and getting pieces in and out. If they get restless and bored and start bugging me- I can ask them to get their puzzles and off they run for at least 30 minutes of entertainment. Fantastic!


And I am at the MAC store learning how to use my new iMac and am learning new tips so I decided to add a video. I hope it is good since I haven't watched it since I recorded it.. Enjoy!

2 comments:

William and Marianne said...

precious kiddos!! :) and you got a MAC!! wooo hoooo! your life will never be the same :)

Unknown said...

I love how your kids always have buddies to play with and keep them entertained! They are really so darn cute!

I am always in awe at your posts- really I find the triplet life quite fascinating!