Sunday, April 11, 2010

Car Washing



if you haven't noticed, we like to be outside whenever possible. So why not wash the car and be productive?? The kids love to do whatever I do or their Dad too, I guess. So here they are playing/helping us wash away. We weren't planning on having them get wet, but it was just so windy that it couldn't be avoided. Tatum was soaked, and loved every minute of it.


See- Tatum loves getting messy... water,food- who cares! Here are some random pics. Tatum pointing to her nose, since I asked her. They are helping clean up their blankets and putting them in their bed. I love shorts- These boys just look so big in them.

2 comments:

Cec said...

They look so grown up out there helping Ben!
Do you ever just stare at them and wonder how they grew up so quick?!

Daniel & Kelli McDowell Family said...

Oh they are so so so cute. I just wanna hold them. Miss you guys!