Monday, March 29, 2010

More up to do

Here are the current interests.. still love the blocks. It is funny to watch them when they are off playing alone. I'll leave and play with two- and come back to where one was playing with blocks on their own and there will be a stack of blocks- of the exact same blocks. Same color and size, they search through all the blocks and pick out those that match. It is usually Carter on his own so I included the picture of him with them. Next is Tatum and her cheesy face. She has such a cute smile and I have gotten some good pictures of her recently, but with the lack of hair around the face she can look a little goofy. Then the wooden blocks. They have caught on the the concept of stacking them and not just demolishing anything you build. I am very impressed when it reaches up to five blocks high... We are working on Spanish with the kids as well as English. Since I know mainly the basics and that is what they are catching on to they are learning. We can say "Que dice la vaca"- and they moo. But the fun one is "Donde esta la tripa" They will all lift their shirts up and show off their belly, I love it! Carter still loving his books... A new favorite-, I picked up a vacuum off of Craigslist hoping they would not mind my vacuuming so much. It was and is still hit of miss whether or not they freak out, either way they love this thing. Tatum hugging her globo Sock Puppets are an always fun. (yep, just socks on their hands as they wiggle their fingers and make some sort of sound) I try to find entertainment to the kids not getting the attention when I'm trying to dress one and also not have them run away-- sock puppets work great. Up next, kids with their trucks and fu nat the park... stay tuned until I find more time!!



Up next, kids with their trucks and fu nat the park... stay tuned until I find more time!!

4 comments:

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

They all look so alike. LOVE their thick black lashes. So cute.

Bert and Benton said...

looks like they're keeping you plenty busy. They're getting so grown up!

Lindsey and Brett said...

Sounds like you are doing great teaching them lots of fun things and Tatum has such a pretty smile :)

William and Marianne said...

they are getting so big!!!!