Tuesday, March 9, 2010

almost Spring

Ben came home from work today and decided it was time to scalp the lawn. The babes and I had been outside this afternoon testing out some new side walk chalk and practicing the art of throwing rubber chips- so we decided to join him. They had mixed feelings about the lawn mower. The boys want to get as close to the things that scare them, so off they run towards Ben. He picked Lincoln up first- then realized that doesn't work very well. So this was the next best thing at including them in the lawn mowing process. Gotta love my Boys- What hard workers they are!!



I thought this was cute of Tatum though. A bus drove by, so I asked her "Where did the bus go? She wanted to get a better look- started to chase after it and caught Carter's hands up in there air doing the same thing as Tatum. Carter catches on, She is one smart cookie and understands pretty much anything you say to her or ask her to do. She is still a fireball with her brothers and likes to bite, but will usually obey if I ask her to do something. My goal is to catch her in the act so I can prevent the biting..... tricky because she is sneaky...

2 comments:

The Carlson Crew said...

Holy moly I am impressed that Ben was patient enough to mow while holding on to Lincoln. :) I would not be. I'm so glad you got outside...it was sooooo nice! Hopefully many more days to come soon!

William and Marianne said...

too cute! i love when they get old enough and want to help out :)