Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Reading Frenzy

I have to brag a little bit about these kids. They are getting so fun and a whole lot easier. Ok, not brag but rejoice. They love books. That is such a good thing because we have a mini collection, but there is enough to go around. Toys- someone wants what another has and we don't buy three of everything so there tends to be bullying, usually from Tatum. Books provide good entertainment as well as learning.. I hope. So here are a few pics from two different occasions of them "reading". They are pretty awesome at flipping pages too. And if I start saying the lines from a book- they know to get that book, or something similar to. But that first pic of Linc cracks me up. He is such a cheeser for the camera... but after the smiles he just starts making the goofiest, kind of retarded faces. It is hilarious. What a character.


Friday we went up to Stillwater and had my Aunt show us around a bit- then made it to a late lunch at the hot eating joint, Eskimo Joes. It was pretty tasty and would have no problem going back. But- my Aunt got the kids some new outfits, they are awesome! So here they are supporting Eskimo Joe's. Oh- and Lincoln again. He decided to take a dive off the curb and rub his face into the street. The fall looked terrible, I thought he would have a broken a nose or cracked the head. I am amazed that this is all that happened. A scrape on the nose and over the left temple. He cried for maybe 30 seconds and decided he had nothing to complain about because he was able to roam free in the front yard.... a luxury to be out of the house!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the shirts...how cute! I'm glad you had fun in Stillwater. So fun to get out! Yea!

ThePalmers said...

I can't wait to meet those three cuties for real... but for now I am enjoying them over blog!

William and Marianne said...

ADORABLE! =)

Julie Dustin said...

soooo cute jen

Skinners said...

I cannot believe how big they are! They are so cute and growing so fast!

Evan and Lindy said...

Your kids are so cute! And I am also thankful for books - Braeden sits and "reads" aloud to himself all the time. Love it! Who needs toys when you have books?!

Lacey Lou Who said...

Holly cow!! They are so big and SO cute!

Coco said...

k, so in the 1st pic with the colors (brown page) whenever baylee gets to that page she pretends like she's picking up the piece of chocolate and puts it in her mouth! it's hilarious!

jenny, i met your sister at a heritage makers mtg here in vegas. when i 1st walked into the room i saw a book with anne's picture on the front and i was like, what the? who here knows annie!?!? afterwords i found out it was your sister that helped ben write that book for his mom--awesome! i actually just finished one for my mom too. small world!!!

Browns said...

Oh I cant believe they are all reading at the same time!!! How cute and unbelievable is that! They are so cute and I cant believe you have made it a whole year!! Will you be going to AZ for Christmas or is that just too crazy with 3?