Monday, January 19, 2009

Funny PIcs...


Of Course we had to watch the Cardinals game last night after getting home from the hospital- Ben has always been a fan so it is actually nice to see them doing well. So Here is one picture of Lincoln watching the game with his fanatic Daddy, and Tatum sleeping very soundly after her beanie slipped over her head. Her binky is still moving so I know she is breathing, but Funny huh!?!? And can't forget Carter. I didn't have my camera so I just took a picture with my phone which means not too many people can see it. But- He had the biggest smile after eating. That was an awesome sign, he isn't totally miserable and should be coming home soon.

5 comments:

The Boring Family said...

Sadie's beanie always falls over her head! Great to hear all 3 are doing great! You go guys! You've got this whole parenting thing down!

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

I love the beanie over her head! Very cute. And I'm so glad to hear that Carter is doing well. Lincoln really does look so big next to him.

benton said...

oh my goodness Lincoln is such a little chunk!! so cute!! Love the beanie, that's a common occurrence with Macey's headbands and bows. Glad to hear things are going well with carter

Colton and Ashley said...

Your babies are getting so big! WOW! They are still adorable! How on earth do you keep up with 3 babies? You are seriously super woman! Yeah, I think so! Hope all is well and that you are surviving the winter!

William and Marianne said...

thats such a cute pic! ...and... go cards!