Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Visit to Bells for Baby Logan

Ben went to Guatemala Friday and I got to fly into Az. Yeah!! Julie picked me up from the airport and then we drove straight to Michelle's house in Henderson Nevada. Baby Logan was born the week before so we got to go see the new baby. It is Michelle's third- but first boy, and how happy John is. He was 8 lbs 14 oz, and I think 20 inches... pretty good!
Hung out with the girls for a couple days, held the perfect baby who just eats and sleep all day... What an Angel. Who wouldn't like a kid that just sits there and lets you hold him?? Played with Kylee and Alyssa and went to the strip one day to walk around. It just isn't the same when you are carrying an extra 20 pounds and it is 115 degrees outside. But gave me something to do right? We drove home Monday night and now get to hang out until next Monday in AZ... what to do?? Ben will be in Guatemala until Saturday so hopefully he'll have some fun stories to tell. His first day there was spent in Antigua before meeting up with the Dental Group- where him and brother Matt took a tour to an Active Volcano and got to roast marshmallows over molten lava. Delicioso! That is what I've heard so far. Hopefully he'll update me soon on life so I can feel apart of his fun. Here are the girls just being their silly selves, Got to love them!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im jealous that you are in AZ, but not jealous that you are preggo in the heat! Your belly is growing so beautifully, you look so cute!

Browns said...

Jenny, your sister's girls are so cute! Cant wait to see your little ones! Looks like fun! Enjoy the heat!!! How bout just live in a pool?

William and Marianne said...

oh! how fun! congrats to her!!! your tummy is so cute! i still cant believe your having 3 babies!!!

Laura said...

Its good to hear how Michelle is doing. Her kids are so cute! You amaze me...I just can't imagine being pregnant with three at once...you look GREAT!

char said...

Jenny, you scared me when I pulled up your blog and saw that baby. It made my heart skip a beat. Can't wait to see you Sat. at the shower. Char

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

OK, seriously. Why aren't you getting preggie fat? You look so good! How much longer?? When is your shower?? Ben, in Guatemala? What the? Details, please.

Amy said...

How fun that you get to be around your fam while your hubby goes away. You are looking great! I can only imagine how crowded you are starting to feel. I couldn't even imagine having 3 inside at the same time. What a miracle.