Friday, August 15, 2008

And next is Ryker...

CONGRATS TO MARK AND ANNIE!!!

While I was still in AZ, Annie managed to deliver Ryker Weston Skousen-- just in time so I could see him before flying to CO. He was born a little early, but still weighed in over 7 lbs. His lungs are were just a little behind so he got to hang out in the NICU for a little bit. These are pictures in the morning, but later that afternoon he was out of the bubble and I got to hold him. He is adorable and looks like Gracyee did when she was a baby... as much as I've seen. The amazing part... Annie threw me a shower the day before with the contractions and all. What a great sister to have in the family. We wish we were there to see him more and help out with Graycee, but got to get back to life and the beauty of growing.


3 comments:

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

He's a cutie, and looks like a little chunk! I can't get over how small you are. You look so good.

Heidi Nielson said...

Cute baby! Jen, you look amazing! I think you're smaller than I was with ONE baby!!!

Ralae said...

Cute baby! Tell Michelle congrats for me as well. Also, congrats to you! I haven't seen you in a long time, but I was blog surfing and found yours! I hope all is well! You look good! Love, Ralae