Sunday, March 9, 2008

Great Fun





Last weekend we had a chance to go to AZ and spend some time with the family. Ben went to Matt's Volleyball tournament On Saturday and I went with my mom to Julie's Bridal Shower.. So I got some pictures of that! She had an awesome shower with some fun games.. I was really impressed and glad I had the chance to participate. We also had fun, once again, with Brittany and Shelby coming over to play games with the McDowell's. They are always good sports- and WE Love seeing them every time we are down. Also fun to see all the family with the kids growing up and running around everywhere. Even coming home every month or so there is always something new going on. The best part though, as usual, was being able to spend time outside- It was perfect. We could walk home from church, wear sandals and a t-shirt, I can't wait. Then we flew in Monday morning to snow all over the place... Yeah for CO. Ben did get to take advantage of the snow and went snowboarding yesterday while I stayed home and slept... And of course said the snow was perfect. Hopefully something fun will happen in the next couple of weeks. Ben has Spring Break so maybe he'll bring back some exciting stories to share...
(I also got to host Bunko this week and a friend brought such and AWESOME tray to share so I had to take a picture. It was fantastic)

10 comments:

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

I'm so excited for Julie! You look awesome. And the bunko food looks even better...of course all I think about anymore is food so that doesn't say much I guess!

kenadee schureman said...

Looks like you guys had FUN!
I didn't even know Julie had a shower!?
The story of my life I never know anything thats going on until after it has happened!

Skousen Family! said...

sorry I was signed in under my niece!

Anonymous said...

Of course I had to miss out on that awesome tray from Chanda, dang husband...dang school! Im glad you had a good Bunko turnout, Im so sorry I missed it!

Claydens said...

BUNKO was sooo fun Jen! You're a great hostess and I had a great time! Thanks for the movie shirt-It rules!

William and Marianne said...

i didnt know you were here...phooey! glad you had fun! i didnt know julie was getting married. when? maybe we'll hop in the temple that day and do a session and acidentally bump into you guys! ;)

Bert and Benton said...

Fuf, when does Julie get married??
and maybe you should call next time you come to town so we can play.

William and Marianne said...

yeah! i love my business!! its been so much fun! lots of hard work tho' yes, yes... lets hang when you come down for the wedding! looks like brittany has the same idea too! :) YEA!!!!

Browns said...

Looks like fun! How nice that you got to go home and visit. It seems like you get to do that alot. Lucky. Only onemore year and you'll be back for good right? You look way cute in the top picture./

Anonymous said...

Jenny, holy cow its been forever since Ive seen you, but I found your blog on Annie's page so hope you dont me adding you to my friends list! Heres my link, good to see you!
LISA (VANBEEKUM)WILLIAMS
http://tannerlisawilliams.blogspot.com/