Friday, February 15, 2008

Tagged, Thanks Kelli!!

What is his name? Benjamin David McDowell
How long have you been together? October 2002
How long did you date? We dated about 5 months before we got engaged
How old is he? 27
Who eats more? I tend to snack a lot more, but Ben eats bigger portions. He can eat Cereal like there is no tomorrow!
Who said I love you first? Ben totally did. He was giving me my first Christmas present frm him on Christmas Eve- a heart necklace and afterwards it kind of slipped out. But he was thinking about it for awhile and I guess this was just the perfect time to say it!!
Who is taller? Of Course Ben, hopefully he'll pass those genes on.
Who can sing better? Well, Ben puts in good effort, but I have had more practice
Who is smarter? I would definitely pass that on the Benjamin- he is a GENIUS!! And my brain isn't getting smarter being a paper pusher at the hospital.
Who does the laundry? I was always stuck doing it, so we now trade off every week after I threw a fit.
Who pays the bills? I roll in the dough and Ben pays everything off. It works great for now.
Who sleeps in the right side? Ben- he gets the closer to the windows and blocks the sun for me-- I love SLEEPING!
Who mows the lawn? Of Course Ben again- he does Everything. I did it once here in CO...
Who cooks dinner? Who cooks- I hate cooking after work, but mostly me. Ben says he has to call patients.... blah blah. I try to make him help- it is only fair.
Who drives? I drive during the week. He gets spoiled and dropped off at school, but we still have to split the driving on the weekends.
Who is more stubborn? I guess me. Ben is never wrong so you can't be stubborn then right??
Who kissed who first? Props to Ben. Held my hand walking on the beach (not even dating- so I was shocked and loving every minute) Then we got to the end of the beach and he went in for the kill before we turned around and headed back to camp. It was pretty Awesome!
Who asked who out first? I asked him on the family trip to Rocky Point, and I guess that was our official first date. After that- he gave the first call in AZ and it was love ever since.
Who proposed? Of course the man, and he did a great, romantic job. Was a total surprise and very thoughtful.
Who has more friends? I'll take more in AZ, and he can have more in CO.
Who is more sensitive? I think Ben is. He likes to get very testy over the lame things.
Who has more siblings? It's a tie. He has 4 brothers and I got 2 of each.
Who wears the pants? I'll give it to Ben. I am too relaxed most of the time to take control. He's the man of the house and I like him having the responsibility to take care!! But don't you worry, I still get my say in things...

Hope everyone learned some fun facts about us. Let us know if you have anymore. Hopefully we'll update you with some pics this weekend if we do anything fun for President's Day.

And Annie S., I am curious to know your answers- how about you take a turn at being Tagged. Isn't that how it works!! Love all the pictures of Gracyee by the way!!

3 comments:

Trina said...

Ohh, how cute! Now post a picture of you too. Hope you are having fun!

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

I love hearing stuff like this. Especially first date/kiss stuff. Juicy! So you'll be here for Julie's wedding, right? I am anxious to see you guys!

Flaherty Fam said...

That was fun! I didn't know all those things about you two. How is Colorado, school, etc?