Monday, February 18, 2008

Now New News!




Here are some random pictures from our walk yesterday on the Golf Course. I don't know if you can tell, but we have a pretty cool view and it usually is a really nice golf course, more so when it is Green, but makes for nice walks. The Tree- it just looked so cool with the water frozen on it so it was really sparkly. Pictures never show things quite as well. But I took it, so I'm posting it.








Not too much new news, but I did have a birthday so that is always fun! I wanted to try out Texas De Brazil- and what better time then on your birthday. The best part was I found out is if you are an E-Club member you get a free dinner. Sweet! We definitely couldn't pass that up. It was super nice, and awesome food. We just ate more then enough meat for the week, but it's all good. The flowers up top are from the best friend- Heather. I had a surprise of that waiting for me on my table when I got home with some Balloons and a cake. SHe figured Ben wouldn't make a cake- so she hooked me up. Friday night we had friends over for cake, brownies and ice cream and Heather introduced Trey to Ice Cream so I had to take some pics. They didn't turn out as good as it was to really see his face flip out, but still pretty cute.


Then came and went Valentine's Day. Again, Nothing too exciting happened, but I didn't want to fix dinner so we went to Bennigans and then came home and watched a movie. Pretty low key and we don't mind that at all. But, when I woke up and as I walked down the stairs there was a card and a teddy bear in a hot chocolate cup. So I do have to give Ben props for not forgetting a card. It has taken some reminders over the years, but I am hoping he keeps remembering that I'll I really care for is a card. Love my Babe!
And Ben got a new V-Day tie, so he is just soo excited if you can't tell.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE it when you update your blog! You guys are the most exciting friends I have, I love how adventurous you are. Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you...glad to hear you had a good time. Good job on the Vday gift Ben!

Brimhall Family said...

Happy Birthday FU-FU!

Natalie said...

I'm glad you had a fun birthday- and way to go Ben- it's never a good thing to miss V-day :)

Browns said...

Hey I say the same thing to Drew, "Please at least just get me a card!!!"
Looks like you are having fun!

Britney said...

i keep stumbling upon your blog...i should probably saw HI sometime! how are you? your blog is cute :) how are you guys liking CO? erik and i are thinking of looking into jobs there...

anyway, let me know how you are! my blog is britneyanderik.blogspot.com

britney walker bassett

p.s. and happy late birthday!

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

Props to Ben. Clint and I forgot it was Vday until about 6:30 that night! Woops. Happy Birthday!!

Layne and Kelly Nelson said...

Happy late birthday! Hope all is well in CO! Looks like water is still frozen there like it is here. I'm ready for some SUN!

natalie said...

SKousen!!! Its me NATE!! I miss you so much. i want to chat with you sometime maybe on the weekend when we can talk for free! i love you and your blog you and Benny look like you are doing wonderful! we love ya

Brooke and Brian said...

Hey Jen =)

b.hudson said...

ben!!!!!! it's bill.
hi..
you have a wonderfull fam.. WOO>
so AZS got to hot for you!!!!!!
call me..
480-234-7187
peace.. out...

b.hudson said...

hu???