Sunday, November 18, 2007

This was a fun weekend for us. We had a fun Saturday morning heading up to the mountains with the some friends. Well, 4 boys and 1 Girl.. what luck!! But here is our fun set-up. We headed to Bear Creek Trail, about 12 miles total. A little chilly, but no snow yet.....Good work out but the first mile and a half was ALL up hill. The two boys on single speeds definitely had a good lead on us, Bummer.... But it was still so fun.

After a ride in the mountains we took a break, then headed down to the Temple for a session and a cleaning. We volunteered to clean the temple after hours. It was a pretty cool experience. We toured the temple with little maps (kinda felt like a mission impossible scenario) and emptied trash cans, then used a leaf blower to dust off the trees insides, even in the celestial room. Yep- you heard right, a LEAF BLOWER!! Even used them in the lockers. It was a pretty neat.....

This is a cool sunset from our front porch, we have the BEST view!!
This has been a good week for Ben and Jen. Ben got to work in clinic a few days, Jen got to check in patients for the best procedure and also decided to chop the hair. What do you think??








12 comments:

William and Marianne said...

I LOVE YOUR HAIR! You look beautiful! :) And what a fun family shot! Your family is growing! :) Yea!!

Layne and Kelly Nelson said...

VERY cute!!

Cec said...

Fuf;
I love the hair!
Hey friend, we need to get together. When are you coming home?

Daniel & Kelli McDowell Family said...

I love your hair - it looks awesome.
Love,
Kelli

Trina said...

I love that you went mountain biking! My husband I used to do that before we had kids It was a blast! And I agree with the rest of your comments your hair looks exquisite!

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

Jen!!!!!
Oh my gosh girl how are you?? I've been thinking about you all week....no lie. My new hair lady butchered my hair and now it doesn't fit into a pony-tail. You think I can live that way? NO!!
Many--we are totally coming out to visit you guys. We love CO and it looks so pretty out there! I love your house, and your new dew! Sounds like you guys are staying super busy--we'll have to bring our bikes out and go biking w/ you guys. That would be so fun!!! I miss you!

akdoxey said...

cute hair- but I'm SOOOO jealous to see mt biking pictures. I miss it so much. Not only do kids put a damper on that but there's no where to even bike on the streets here. People who kick your butt on single speeds are crazy (I don't see the enjoyment in it but Doug loves them). Enjoy the west for me!

akdoxey said...

cute hair- but I'm SOOOO jealous to see mt biking pictures. I miss it so much. Not only do kids put a damper on that but there's no where to even bike on the streets here. People who kick your butt on single speeds are crazy (I don't see the enjoyment in it but Doug loves them). Enjoy the west for me!

Brimhall Family said...

I love your hair! You make me sick 12 miles and up hill? That's cool you cleaned the temple.

Ryan said...

This is funny. I completely forgot about showing you our blog when I was staying at your pad, and when I was at Brittany's blog I noticed a link to your blog. I got excited and told Piper that you had a blog, to which she reminded me that I knew that apparently. Well, now that I remember we will have a link to yours. We need to get Scott in on this. I think he'd like it. Hope your thanksgiving went well.

heckerts said...

lookin hott

love the lesters

Flaherty Fam said...

Your hair is so cute! I am so jealous you guys do so much outdoors stuff. I wish we did.