Sunday, November 11, 2007

November and Perfect







Well, Ben doesn't think there is anything to tell so I guess it is up to me to up date the blog this week. The weather here is PERFECT right now. Has been in the 70's the past couple days, It is Great compared to things this time last year, The only downfall is there isn't a lot happening in the mountains either, but we sure hope there will get to be snow for snowboarding this year!! I made it home on Halloween for my annual Rocky Point trip with the fam. My brother was on the mission that past two years, so it was a mini family reunion for us. Everyone was there but the brother in-laws, (Ben waited to long to try and get school off) and the future in-law. Julie got engaged and came for a little bit, but no Dustin this time. So here are some pics from there. It was PERFECT!! (well, except for Ben not being there) It was a good little getaway from the real life, but too short as always..

5 comments:

akdoxey said...

Jenny and Ben- HI! I found your blog through a number of different ones but I've added you on and am excited to stay updated on your life. Your home looks so cute! I was in Fort Collins a month ago and wish I would have contacted you. I was babysitting for my in-laws, they have four kids, I had Leah and I'm prego so things got a little hectic, so sorry I never found you. How do you like Colorado? Doug and I would love to do residency there...that's still two years away though. Anyway, good to find ya!

Brimhall Family said...

Julie is getting Married and Rocky Point Ben is crazy that's a lot of stuff. Did you have a killer time?

Browns said...

Holy moly it's Jenny. Seeing your blog made my arms start to hurt...haha I am glad I found you though! We are in Drew's 3rd year of school too. In Oklahoma yeeha. It looks like you are having a fun time! It looks beautiful. Have you made lots of friends there??? if you want to remember who Lauren is you can email me at drauren@gmail.com and I will let you into my super secret blog. bye:) lauren (hamblin) brown

Amy said...

I am glad I found your guys blog. That's cool that you are almost finished with school. I am going to add you guys to my friends list.

Lindsay Riggs said...

Hey, guys! Apparently you've found our blog since you have our link on your list :) You should have said hi! Looks like you are having fun with life! Glad we found your blog.