Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Booth Falls/Lake

Our hike the 2nd day. And a thanks to Dan for getting us there!! It was a rough start; Ben, Grandpa and I carried a kid in the carrier- but Grandpa almost had a heart attack about 20 mins into it, so we took some breaks and kept walking. Luckily the elevation increase leveled out a bit until the end so we made decent time. The weather was great- overcast, but still warm and only rained on us for about 15 mins or so. Another beautiful place to check off of our list. We had never done anything up in Vail- it was fantastic and would love to do it again!







2 comments:

akdoxey said...

I love how active you guys are with your little kids. Your pics make me miss the west. I think we could have a lot of fun together if we lived by each other...maybe we should work on that.

karajean said...

Your vacations look so fun! Scott shows me all the pictures you send him.

And our vacation was fun, and it would have been great to see you guys, but you probably shoudn't feel bad about missing out! Ha! There will be more cabin trips in the future, I am sure.