Tuesday, May 24, 2011

OH.... Mexico

Oh how I have missed the Beach, and Mexico especially.

We took the kids reef searching and found some cool crabs
(Austin and Carter have one on their heads)

And some Sea Urchins..
Grammie went walking with the 4 kids that were at the beachHanging out on the beach....

More crab finding
And Holding

Just having fun in the sand..



Little Beach girl
Uncle D and Austin

Daddy and Tootsie's on a walk-- she LOVED the water and the waves all the time. The boys were hit and miss- but not my Tatum. I wonder where she gets it from??



The Babes had a blast on the beach and that was what we were hoping for, an actual vacation. Tatum loved holding Austin's hand, but couldn't get a pic of her actually agreeing to the kiss- but this still shows Tatum pretty well.
We took come fam pics while down there...
Then back to some pics in Mesa,
All the Grandkids with Grammie and Papa Mark giving the kids rides as he mows....
My sis graduated Nursing School!! Way to go Jules- most of the hard work paid off! Now just put the rest to passing.. which I'm sure you'll do Great! And the support...

And I think that's all I got for now. There are so many pics to chose from since we had such a blast away. It was fantastic to be in sun and warmth and shorts and sandals. I hope it will warm up one of these days here in Denver.

3 comments:

Daniel & Kelli McDowell Family said...

Um I so totally need that pic of the three of them on the beach for my fridge, so my favorite. We miss you guys.

Unknown said...

Rocky point lives on!! Did you guys camp? I haven't done that since Jr. high. Your cute picts made me so jelous!

Evan and Lindy said...

SO jealous! I am in dire need of some sun and shorts and swimming! The weather here in UT hasn't been any better than Denver, I'm sure! Super cute pics of the kids!