Friday, March 25, 2011

So Sad

I feel like I've been looking forward to my Cali trip for months and months- and now it has come and gone. Sad Day! I met my sister, Jules, in California and stayed at an awesome friends house.(Thanks Jenna) It was a perfect weekend. The weather could have been a little warmer and a little clearer- but getting away from life was fantastic. We drove up and down the coast, sat at a beach house and just hung out at the beach, ate In-N-Out- super delicious. And got to sleep in. Plus- I am obsessed with California now and totally want to go back to visit or even move there!! One day. I need something to dream about now that I am back to reality. Once again, so sad.
I know- these pics are kinda lame, but I didn't have my camera on me too often. Hopefully Julie has some good pics to choose from!

Now Ben is on his last day of Spring Break. so back to all alone with kids next week. We got Tatum potty trained, but started working on the boys yesterday. My goodness. I am going to need another break here pretty quick. Now I know why people wait until boys are older. They are definitely not as developed as girls. A good thing to remember about my Angel Tatum- or remind myself frequently while she is throwing her many screaming tantrums- She is not in Diapers!! And tells us when she needs to go! Hopefully we all live through this process!!

3 comments:

The Carlson Crew said...

I still can't believe you've taken the leap to potty-training. You are awesome! I'm so glad you got a break, and I think we'd better link up in Cali....I'll start working on Pete. :)

Daniel & Kelli McDowell Family said...

Congrats to Miss Tatum! So Jealous! Charlotte still isn't very interested, but we're making progress. Congrats to you on your trip, sounds fun - jealous again. :) Miss you guys.

Jenna said...

Jen it was so fun and I loved it and so did my kids!! Potty training!!! I never attempted any until 3 and it took one day!! Magic number I tell yoU!