Sunday, November 28, 2010

Gobble Gobble

I've decided I love long weekends again. Ben has been super busy and stressed out with school. I've been going crazy with kids... they all got toddler beds and since they are new- sleeptime is a nightmare. For Thanksgiving we headed up to Uncle John and Aunt Linda to have lunch with that whole McDowell gang. They are a blast to be around and I am glad they don't mind inviting us to their activities, otherwise we would have to tag along...It had been awhile since we took a picture with the whole family... and then the cute boys. I hate the glare glasses give off, but they are getting used to them and wearing them most of the day. I'm hoping their eyes will correct quickly so they won't have to be stuck in them for life. We'll see.
Then Friday we went to Bass Pro shop to go meet Santa, but instead just walked around and looked at all the animals. Then Saturday we took the kids bowling for their first time. It was awesome. They took turns, picked a ball and would carry it to the ramp and cheer it on. They lasted great until the 8th frame... which was about dinner time. I was impressed how well they did and so glad they love it!




That concludes our awesome weekend. Now we'll see what the next week shall bring..

5 comments:

The Carlson Crew said...

AHHHH! So cute...I soooo wish I was there to witness their first game! What cuties...glad you had a nice thanksgiving. Your casserole was AWESOME again. :)

Tyler and Kendyl said...

Their glasses are so cute!

Skinners said...

I'm a slacker and haven't checked your blog in FOREVER! 1. The glasses are adorable! So cute. 2. You guys rock for taking them bowling! 3. What a fun family! You guys are awesome!

Lindsey Ballard Hall said...

hey jen....you're lucky i'm about to have my own baby, otherwise i'd steal all 3 of your nuggets when you come down for christmas! i found your blog again and was just looking at all your fun pics! can't wait to see you guys!

Shelley said...

How adorable! Love the glasses!! They are HUGE and cute!