Thursday, February 4, 2010

Happy Birthday Papa!

Just have to announce my Dad's Birthday! Happy Day! I tried to pose the kids, which is totally impossible, to make a cool card. I'm not crafty at all, but this is what came out. Pretty nifty if I say so myself. He is has been a good teacher over the years and I wish we were around to learn more. Plus- I wish the kids could be around their Papa more. I think all would greatly benefit! We love our Papa! And sadly to say I don't have access to some good recent pictures of him- but here are a few favorites. Gotta Love a Papa who will let a Tatum sleep on them! Love ya Dad!

3 comments:

Mariley Johnson said...

Such a sweet picure of your Dad holing the babe!

Skousen Family! said...

you are a good Daughter!! I am loving the pix!

Colton and Ashley said...

Yes. We are going to vegas. We were happy that we matched anywhere! We heard you will be making the move back to Colorado? How fun! Congrats on that! Your babies are seriously so stinkin cute!