Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween...

Happy Halloween!!!

We did make it out for Halloween. But first- Tatum had to get a feel of what we were going out for.
We decided we had to since we got the kids some easy costumes. Here are a few pics from our fun night.... Carlson Boys had some sweet Firefighter costumes..

Tatum was our monkey, I thought appropriate since she can make monkey noises even if she didn't do it while in her costume. Linc fell asleep after about 30 minutes,
Carter went to sleep right when we got home... and Taters carried around a Tootsie Pop the whole time, wide awake- so she sucked on a sucker the last little bit and was a little ticked when I took it away from her to brush her teeth. All in all, it was a fun night!!

4 comments:

Porter Prodigies II said...

I love your little zoo, they look so cute!

music lady said...

I just love your sweet family... Happy First Birthday. Throughout this last year I have been amazed at the love shared in your family. Watched you grow as a family. I know I don't write comments but I hope you don't mind that I brag about your sweet family of triplets. You take things so calmly even with all the trials you have had to endure. Ben and Jen you are an amazing couple! I'm glad you share your life with us as we watch in amazement. God bless you all...
Eva

Shelley said...

Cute costumes!!

Rusty and Jacquie said...

LOVE the cute costumes! I can't wait till Kaden can actually go out for Halloween...and get me candy I mean him candy! ;)