Thursday, June 18, 2009

Here are some

Hopefully this works out ok. There are pics from our hike, the graduation dinner, Graduation!!, Pinetop... I think that will be it for now..... We are SO going to miss all our friends we've made in Colorado. I hope everyone will still keep in touch and let us know how things are going. And we'll do our best with our crazy new life. An update, Oklahoma is going great. We have some great neighbors that have offered dinner and are more than welcome to help with babies. Yeah!! I was getting a little stressed being all alone again. I have been more than spoiled that past couple months with help. The area is BEAUTIFUL. No mountains, but it is so green. We have a great backyard and some good windows to look The weather will take some adjusting, very hot and humid. We've been told this is unusually hot for June, I hope this isn't a terrible summer and that is only gets warmer. Maybe August won't be as bad as usual. We got a couple rooms arranged yesterday but there is plenty more today. I guess this is my break.





3 comments:

Dana said...

Yay! I'm glad you guys made it okay and that you have nice neighbors. Thanks for posting all the pics!

Porter Prodigies II said...

Congratulations Dr.McDowell and your awesome supportive wife and three adorable babies! Good luck in Ok. You will do well!!

William and Marianne said...

SOOO frikin cute! i love your pics! congrats ben!