Saturday, April 11, 2009

Easter...

Happy Easter!! We got to celebrate today with the Family we have in CO. I decided we are going to be very lonely in Oklahoma since we won't have any cousins/aunts/ uncles/ to see or get together with. So even though it was a very short visit- it is so nice to get together with them and get out of the house. It is especially great because they are all so willing to help out with the babies so we can still have a good time. Lindsay is holding Lincoln, I'm glad she likes the Tankster. And then we also celebrated Val's birthday.... coming on Monday!! Hopefully the
Carter's first Easter and loved the Bunny Ears!!

8 comments:

Teri said...

FUN! Look at Tatum's outfit! DARLING!

julz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

Ah, I love Tatum's hat!

Fowler Farm said...

Man your kids are getting so big! I just love that outfit on Tatum. That is darling. My kids are driving me crazy right now. I wish I would have appreciated the phase yours are at more, because they just keep getting busier.

Coco said...

so cute! love those bunny ears!!!!

Brimhall Family said...

Cute kids! Ok that is funny about Carter putting stuff over his face. Carli does the same thing and it's still weird when you see her sleep.

Crystal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Crystal said...

They are so CUTE! I cannot believe how fast they are growing--man time flies!
Jen, we miss you here at work--but you're busy doing much more important work at home. :-)
Make sure you visit us at the office before you move.
Take care,
Crystal