Monday, March 16, 2009

Another good time

Ben got to take his Licensure Boards this weekend and was a total stress ball, but feels that everything went as good as could be expected and is SO glad it is done. His reward for working hard is a couple days of snowboarding. Hopefully he'll get some cool pictures to put on here since I'm sure we are all sick of the babes pics, but since that is what I have that is what I'll post. I took a couple pictures at the 4 month mark... and Linc got started on some Rice Cereal and actually does pretty well. I'll try and get more pictures of Carter later, he kind of got hosed...And some others that were funny. We went on a walk when it was a little chilly for the babes.. and this is them in their suits. Carter (in dark blue) looked hilarious because he was drowning in it- but it kept him warm and cozy so he got a good nap in it.

7 comments:

Daniel & Kelli McDowell Family said...

Love the suits. Having fun all by your lonesome? I don't know what to do with myself. And I'm never tired of baby pics!

Bert and Benton said...

Oklahoma City? THat's awesome, good job Ben. you're just leaving a tad too soon, I'll be in Denver the beginning of July! I wanted to see those babes!

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

You can never put too many pics of the babies. FYI. They are so cute! And OK city? Crazy!

KH said...

They are getting so big and I doubt anyone is getting sick of seeing their pics. I am glad Ben's test went well.
Will we be seeing you guys at Addison's party? Did you get the invite?

William and Marianne said...

oklahoma!? great! cant wait to watch you two through these blogs. your kids are growing up so fast!! beautiful~

Lindsey and Brett said...

They look so warm and cozy in those things. Man, I wish they made those for adults... and that "snuggie" or whatever it's called doesn't count. I don't really trust infomercials.

The Haslam Family said...

Come on Jenny dont they make a triple stroller!!! I love you and those babies are adorable.