Monday, February 2, 2009

Comments



Ben and I keep commenting on how big Linc is getting so we thought we'd do a comparison. I didn't take a picture of Linc in the bath because I forgot- so he is fresh out and somewhat naked. Carter is in the bath showing off his fun scars... but he was even smaller than Linc so you can still tell how much he has grown. Carter is recovering pretty good. He good the stitches out last Monday and I'm sure the scars will fade sooner than we think. He is still very irritable, but I think improving. He has a good segment (feeding/play/sleep) but then has a breakdown the next time. However we had another miracle last night and we are hoping it will be a trend. Yesterday was a hectic day so it may be because they were overly worn out, but hoping it is a trend. We fed babies around 9:30, they were all asleep by 10:15. Linc wakes up screaming about 2:45am and feeding him is the only way to calm him down. So he got fed and I let the other two sleep.
They all didn't wake up again until 6:00a. Ben went into to get them because he heard noises and they were all awake just playing, Linc even had a huge grin! And Angel Tatum, she'll start smiling when you smile or sing to her. It was actually a good morning!!

11 comments:

Cec said...

They all are growing so much!! Lincoln looks so big! Yeah for healthy babies who sleep through the night!!

Parmelee said...

dude...those are awesome scars. He will be able to make up such cool stories to tell all the chicks! Yea for sleep!

Daniel & Kelli McDowell Family said...

Ohhh they look so good and round and fat! I love it! And Tatum really is an angel, I love the pink and red!

Trevor and Heather Caffall said...

Wow! That is the whole night, right?? Amazing!! I'm so excited for you guys.

Amy said...

I love it when that happens! THey are getting so big!

Nate Jenna Grant & Cale said...

Thats GREAT! I LOVE when they start sleeping for long stretches. I am such a happier Mom! Hope it just keeps getting better!

Brimhall Family said...

OHHH Fuf they are so cute!

Michelle Bell said...

they are actually filling out!! Now Logan won't look like a huge monster baby next to them! Tatum looks so much like you Jen! Call me sometime to chat!

Skousen Family! said...

I love Miss. Tatum's outfit. Gosh they are getting so big, I am so sad we have not seen them yet..... Trust ME if we could get up there we would I am hoping sometime SOON!!!!!!!!!!! Give them lots of hugs and kisses we miss you guys I hope you have a great Birthday Tomorrow!!!

Skousen Family! said...

P.S. do you think they can teach there Cousin Ryker how to sleep we STILL get up every 3 or 4 hours I am going to Die soon of NO SLEEP! He LOVES I mean LOVES to eat!!!!!! I guess thats why he is 20 pounds!!!

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

i love tatum's outfit and bow! very cute.