Sunday, September 28, 2008

Busy Sep..

We've had a couple activities this month to keep us busy... so we'll start with the most recent, try and keep up!! Yesterday I had the final baby shower at the Caffall's to prep us for the arrival of our little miracles. So thanks to Heather for the fun party- I didn't take the pictures I thought I did, but it was way cute and a blast. We are now overloaded with Diapers- which is great because I hear we will go through A TON!! Yeah- can't wait! And Friday at work I had a surprise shower and lunch. I have some awesome co-workers, we got a swing, bouncer and the Ultimate Rainforest Deluxe Playmat... I can't wait to use it.

Here's a 30 week picture update, and still growing
Emily and Mandi just hanging out at the Baby Shower.. what good sports for helping out!
Ben helping unload after a long day of golf.. this is Heather's boat with Diapers creation , awesome huh?? Even has the three babies and some brain squeezers thrown in!
And another cute present from Ashley and Courtney- can't wait until they can fit into them!!
Julie and Dustin had a layover in Denver before flying over to Italy for a couple weeks, so I met them at the airport to entertain them for a bit... I'm a little jealous they are going on a long vacation. But hopefully they'll have fun, what a precious couple!

A week ago we had and awesome shower thrown together by the McDowell/Robbins clan. So first we have beautiful Lindsay just chillin....

Then the Diaper cake from Megan....
And the family playing games. Marin was here from UT and had some fun games put together, Aunt Linda has fun prizes for the winners- very competitive family- and Lindsay made some delicious Pork for the dinner. They threw a Fabulous party--- and I thought it was fun that Ben got to participate with the baby party since most boys don't get the chance.
And then the Saturday morning activity, Ben is helping run the Flag Football league which lasts a total of 8 weeks, so half way done, but it is Every Saturday morning. This year there are a lot of good teams, so it is more fun to watch not knowing who will win or get hurt.

The double stroller we've invested in, everyone's bragged about the BOB so hopefully it pulls through when we get around using it. We'll figure out what to do with the third baby when they get big enough that we can't carry them, but for now this is plan.
University of Colorado Hospital night at the Rockies- they were playing the D-Backs so how could we not go? They didn't win, but all is well. Here is Ben having fun.
A couple weekends ago we got an invite to hang out with Caffall's up in Winter Park for a couple days. Since I couldn't get out to Mtn. bike, Ben and I went on a Sunday walk down Main Street so I could enjoy the scenery. It was a perfect day!

Heather and Trevor with sick Natali- and us hanging out in the woods.

13 comments:

char said...

Ben and Jenny, Thanks for the new post! Jen, you look great and sounds like you are doing great. I almost have girl baby blanket finished. I had to stop to work on baby Charlotte Anne's blanket, who is here now and I've got to get over to see her. I wish I were closer so I could help with Anne's grandbabies. Love you both, Grandma Char

William and Marianne said...

you are the SMALLEST triplet carrier at 30 weeks ive seen!!! you look amazing jen! so fun to see a pic of mandi. have your doctors said when they predict you'll deliver?

Flaherty Fam said...

Wow I can't believe you are already 30 weeks. You look great! Baby showers are the best because you get some awesome stuff. I can't wait to see your little ones...not long now.

Claydens said...

oh Jen...I could beat you for posting that nasty picture of me! I look so pretty (BLAH!) I had fun at your shower,, you look AWESOME!

Trevor and Heather Caffall said...

still so jealous of your jogger. It's very pretty :)

Tim and Amy said...

Hey guys! Amy (Riggs) Wolsey here..

Congrats on the babies! And I didn't know you lived in Denver! I saw Mandi and started wondering... Tim & I live up in Fort Collins!

Anyway, congrats on the kids! Looks like you were spoiled at your showers! Thats awesome.

Take care!

Unknown said...

What belly is SOO AMAZING! Do you get a lot of belly rubs? I 'loved' that being big and prego. Everyone feels the need to get their feel. :) You are such a champ! How many weeks are they planning to let you go? What is your game plan? Are you having your mom come out to help? I would be freaking out, but I guess you have had 7 months now to process this and get so excited about your babies! You look fantastic! You guys are going to rock as parents!

akdoxey said...

Nice...to everything. Winter park is awesome- sorry you couldn't mtn bike! You hit the jackpot at the showers! So there are a couple companies that do triple joggers- now that you've purchased the BOB, which was a very wise investment. I hope you'll be able to get a lot of use out of it.

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

I say this every time you post a pic of your belly, but you are so small. Well not small, but small for having three babies bouncing around inside you. Crazy!! I have some things to send up to you. Two boys and a girl, right? I love your jogger!

Lari Arner said...

You look amazing!!! I cannot believe that you are soo far along with 3 babies :) Im new to this blog thing, so you will have to add me!

Bert and Benton said...

Wheww that was a nice long post. Sounds like you guys are keeping plenty busy and having lotsa fun!! Get as much of it as you can now!! Life is a lot different with a baby, much less 3 of them. Um, that rocks you got so much stuff at your showers! aNd yes you will go through TONS of diapers, I'm amazed everyday at efficientcy if the digestive system babies have. I'm so excited for you! You look great!! I hope you are feeling good and aren't too uncomfortable yet.

Amy said...

Wow! You look amazing! Sounds and looks like you had a fun busy month! Are you going to be induced or have a scheduled c-section? I can't wait to see pictures of them, You are in the final stretch!

James & Tara Huish said...

So, I wish I looked like you at 30 weeks pregnant! And that's with just 1 baby in my tummy! It's always so fun to catch up on youg guys! Tell your game plan about when this baby is coming and who will be there to help! You guys are awesome!

Tara